Scott’s practice focuses on venture capital, mergers & acquisitions, private equity and corporate restructurings as well as general corporate and business matters. Scott is a leading venture attorney, representing both venture funds and their portfolio companies and regularly advises companies and entrepreneurs on business planning and strategic matters. Notable venture fund clients include Energy Impact Fund, Edison Partners and Osage Venture Partners. Scott has extensive transactional experience in software, SAAS platforms, energy tech, e-commerce, ad tech, financial services, life science, medical devices, music and music publishing and aviation.Read more
- Hofstra University School of Law (J.D., 1992), with high honors, where he was a member of the Hofstra Law Review.
- State University of New York at Albany (B.A., 1989).
- Member of Board of Directors of Accord Media since 2012
- Served as the Chairman of the ABCNY’s annual corporate “bridging the gap” CLE program.
- Southern and Eastern District Courts of New York
- New York
- Ranked New York Super Lawyer (2006, 2007, 2019)