Peter handles a wide variety of corporate matters, including private equity, venture capital, mergers & acquisitions, capital markets, joint venture and technology commercialization transactions.
Peter has represented many venture funds, buy-out funds and other similar vehicles, as well as their portfolio companies, in these matters, including National Securities Corporation, Enhanced Capital, Adirondack Ventures, Advantage Capital, Stonehenge Capital, HighPeaks Ventures (now Primary Ventures), Edison Ventures, Rho Ventures, Osage Partners, SJF Ventures, Tribeca Venture Partners, Armory Square, Female Founders Fund, Point Judith Ventures, FTV Ventures, First Round Capital, Borealis Ventures, Village Ventures, Milestone Venture Partners, Krillion, Greycroft, Cardinal, Vocap Ventures, Cobble Hill Partners, Acro Capital Partners, Inter-Atlantic Fund and DOT Capital.Read more
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., 1977), where he was an Editor of Law and Policy in International Business, the International Law Journal of the Georgetown University Law Center.
- Bowdoin College (A.B., 1974), summa cum laude, where he was a James Bowdoin Scholar.
- Peter Rothberg was named Chairman of the New York State Bar Association Business Law Section’s Technology and Venture Law Committee. His term commenced in June 2015.
- Lawyer in Residence for the New York University Stern School of Business, Berkley Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation. Named its Mentor of the Year in 2008.
- Member of the Board of Trustees of the New Rochelle Public Library, including two years as its President.
- Member of the Charter Revision Commission of the City of New Rochelle.
- Member of the Board of Trustees of the Soundview Preparatory School.
- Member of the Board of Directors of The Pelham Jewish Center, a Conservative Movement synagogue, Pelham, NY.
- New York
- District of Columbia
- “A ‘David, Goliath’ Alliance? Ponder Exits, Money Stability” – NEW YORK LAW JOURNAL March 25, 2008