Jonathan concentrates his practice on private equity and venture capital transactions, domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, leveraged financing and securities offerings. Jonathan has over 20 years of experience working with private equity sponsors, venture capital funds, family offices, limited partners and asset management teams in connection with fund formation matters, manager seed capital investments, secondary transfers, fund restructurings and other corporate transactions involving private investment funds. Jonathan’s clients include entrepreneur-backed and family-owned businesses, and he frequently represents these companies in sale and capital formation transactions.
Jonathan has extensive industry experience representing clients in the media and entertainment, technology, food and beverage (including craft breweries), restaurant and retail, transportation and life sciences industries. Jonathan’s clients include MEP Capital, NGEN Partners, McAllister Towing & Transportation, Inc. and Alcanna, Inc. (f/k/a Liquor Stores of North America NA).Read more
- Brooklyn Law School (J.D.)
- Sarah Lawrence College (B.A.)
- New York
- Reitler Legal Update:“New Federal Law Mandates Reporting Of Beneficial Ownership”
- Co-Author article “What to Expect from a US Buyer: 10 Flashpoints” published by UK-based law firm, MJ Hudson.” October 2017.
- Moderated Panel at event: Craft Breweries, Moderating a Path for Growth, held at Dorsey & Whitney LLP New York office on November 2016.
- Recipient of 2014 Cornerstone Award for Pro Bono Excellence by Lawyers Alliance of New York