John’s practice focuses on private equity, venture capital, mergers & acquisition, capital markets and joint venture transactions as well as general corporate matters, both international and domestic.
John represents a number of funds, both private equity and VC, as well as companies and entrepreneurs across a variety of industries including technology, data licensing, online marketing and advertising, telecommunications, hospitality, biotechnology, manufacturing and food, in connection with financing as well as general commercial and bank finance transactions.Read more
- New York University School of Law (J.D., 1994).
- Williams College (B.A., 1989), cum laude.
- Member of New York City Bar Association
- Member and General Partner of The ARC Angel Fund – www.arcangelfund.com, an angel lead venture fund in New York
- Member of Tech Meet Up
- Member of of Slow Food Organization www.slowfoodusa.org
- Sheldrick Widelife Trust Donor www.sheldrickwildlifetrust.org
- Member LABeyrinth Theater Company www.labtheater.org