Following law school Jocelyn joined Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson as a litigation associate in 1989. In 1996 and 1997 she worked on several political campaigns and in 1998 she joined the Office of the Manhattan Borough President. Jocelyn worked there until 2003, first as the Director of Policy and then as the Director of Policy and Budget. Jocelyn joined the firm as a litigation associate in 2003 and became a partner of the firm in 2009.Read more
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D., 1989), magna cum laude.
- Chapin Prize for Graduating First in Class
- University of Chicago (B.A., 1986).
- Treasurer, New York Women’s Bar Association
- Past Director, New York Women’s Bar Association
- Past Co-Chair and current member of the Judiciary Committee and the Solo and Small Law Firm Committee of the New York Women’s Bar Association
- Member of the 2015 Democratic Independent Screening Panel for Civil Court Judges in New York County
- Participant in the Pipeline Fellowship program in 2012, a program that trains angel investors to invest in women-led, for profit social enterprises
- New York
- United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- Fourth Circuit, Court of Appeals
- Second Circuit, Court of Appeals