Jesse provides counsel on operational and transactional matters to growth-stage companies and venture capital and private equity investors, particularly in the technology and life sciences industries. Jesse also serves as outside general counsel to businesses and entrepreneurs, handling a wide range of legal matters on their behalf. These matters include mergers and acquisitions, capital transactions and loan facilities, technology licensing, enterprise SaaS transactions, corporate governance, and day-to-day legal issues.
Jesse also handles a wide variety of commercial real estate transactions, including purchase and sale transactions, office, industrial, retail and other commercial leases, real estate financing facilities, and joint venture deals for developers, investors, entrepreneurs, landlords and tenants.Read more
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D., 2003)
- Liberty University (B.S., 1999)
- Founding Member and Trustee, BrandNewJ, an advocacy group for New Jersey tech companies.
- Selected as a Super Lawyers “Rising Star” (2013-17).
- Named to the 2013 New Jersey Law Journal’s “New Leaders of the Bar” list (formerly “Top 40 Under 40”).
- New Jersey
- New York