Brian represents both private and public companies in connection with venture capital financing transactions, company formations and structuring, securities laws compliance and general corporate matters. He also advises investment funds in connection with portfolio investments and related matters. Brian also has extensive experience as an advisor to companies and investors in the emerging blockchain industry.
Prior to joining the firm, Brian practiced at Simpson Thacher and Mintz Levin, advising clients in complex mergers and acquisitions, commercial lending and venture capital transactions.
Before entering the legal profession, Brian was a co-founder of two web-based startup companies and the starting quarterback of The Westchester Steelers, a semi-professional football team.
- Georgetown University Law Center
- The University of Maryland
- New York City Bar Association – Member
- Matchaful, Inc. – Advisor
- New York
- Revised Rule 504: Another Tool in the Toolkit to Raise Capital; December 30, 2016; The National Law Review
- SAFEs: The (Not So) Simple Agreement for (Potential) Future Equity; September 8, 2017; JD Supra
- Regulation Crypto – A Proposed Framework for United States Cryptocurrency Regulation; August 20, 2018; BlockTribune