Brendan is a partner in the firm and his practice focuses on venture capital transactions, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, fund formation and general corporate representation for early stage companies.
Brendan’s venture capital practice consists of providing counsel to technology and tech enabled services companies. Brendan’s M&A and joint venture practices are related to his venture capital work, primarily exit events, or companies seeking growth through joint ventures or acquisitions. He regularly represents early stage companies, from formation through exit event and all stages in between, including fundraising, employment matters and the various agreements that emerging companies enter into during growth.Read more
- Pace University School of Law (J.D., 1993), where he was a member of the Law Review.
- State University of New York at Albany (B.A. in history, 1989).
- Member of NY Tech Meetup
- Member of the New York Technology Council
- Member of the New York State Bar Association and a former member of the New York State Bar Association’s Special Committee on Cyberspace Law
- Board of Trustees of the Bryant Library in Roslyn, New York
- New York