Madison Kucker provides clients with innovative and timely strategic counsel to help them make better-informed decisions, resolve complex legal challenges and achieve specific business goals. In addition, she helps clients identify and prevent exposures, and if they occur, capably manage reaction and recovery.
Prior to joining Reitler, Madison gained extensive commercial litigation experience, specializing in sports, entertainment, risk management, contract breach and general liability. She successfully defended high profile clients ranging from municipal entities to nationwide sports governing bodies, including the NCAA and Pop Warner Football in high exposure cases including concussion/CTE class action litigation, catastrophic personal injury and premises liability. She provides clients with innovative and timely strategic counsel to resolve complex legal challenges and achieve business specific goals including resolution of disputes pertaining to intellectual property, employment issues, and player and personnel safety-protocols. She has obtained positive resolutions for her clients at trial as well as in arbitrations, mediations and through dispositive motions practice. Madison also has experience drafting diverse media related agreements including event agreements, performance and appearance contracts, and licensures of intellectual property.Read more
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 2012, associate editor, Fordham Intellectual Property, Media and Entertainment Law Journal; Fordham Media and Entertainment Law Society; Fordham Law Merit Scholarship
- Cornell University, B.S., 2004, magna cum laude
- New York State Bar Association
- National Association of Women’s Gymnastics Judges
- New York
- New York Appellate Division, Second Department